Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I don't know in Idaho

US 6: Idaho

Upon entering Idaho I climbed up the Idaho Falls and swam down the Twin Falls, before heading up the Salmon River to Moscow.

I was then going to climb up Borah Peak, but got lost on some river in the Lost River Range, so I just had a long lunch and a bit of a siesta.

After lunch I bypassed Hells Canyon, as I didn't like the sound of it, and then climbed up the Shoshone Falls. It was so high I couldn't resist jumping back down it, and then had to climb up again!!

Then I travelled north through the Rockies during the afternoon, until I reached the border with Montana by nightfall. I slept under a full moon, and could hear the howling of my gray cousins in the distance.

It was music to my ears, and I fell asleep contentedly.


No comments: