Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stop Press: Greenygrey agrees publishing deal

*Stop Press* *News Flash* Greenygrey agrees to publish blog with www.greenygrey.co.uk

Yes, exciting news as the Greenygrey nears the end of its journey. Following lengthy and complicated discussions it has agreed to publish the journey blogs you've come to love over the year with the greenygrey website, and has brought in renowned self-proclaimed genius and freelance writer, Dr. Marc Latham, to edit the book.

The greenygrey said he was delighted at the outcome from the negotiations, and now just wanted to get on with finishing off its epic journey without any more distractions: 'Yeh, it's not my cup of tea really, and some of the time it got a bit gruelling. I'm definitely ready for the open roads and some nature now, and can't wait to get in some shapeshifting and time travel too if possible. I think Dr. Marc Latham is the man for the job, and I have every confidence in his ability.'

Dr. Marc Latham proclaimed it a dream job, and one he's been waiting all his career for: 'It's the break I've been waiting for, to edit the book of such a virtual travelling legend is what I've been breaking my back for over the years. For me, it's the big one, and I just hope I can do the project justice.'

We shall have to wait and see how it pans out. Watch this space.

No comments: