Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Recollections 1

-----------A grey cousin I might have met along the way

As I have reached North Dakota, and what might be considered the last US 'western' state, I began recollecting about my journey so far.

It started in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, and I remembered this by the acronym BASMOQ.

Then I visited three other provinces I remembered as N3: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador.

In the middle of them is the tenth province: Prince Edward Island. I was disappointed not to receive a royal welcome there from what I can remember!

Then I made my way across the three territories from east to west, starting with Nunavut, and then crossing into Northwest Territories and finally the Yukon: this might be remembered as N2Y...or might not!

Tomorrow I'll be recollecting my journey through the western states of the U.S.

No comments: