Thursday, May 15, 2008

5-O in Hawaii


US 19: Hawaii

As I was recapping my journey so far I realised that I should have gone to Hawaii by now, as it is the most westerly state along with Alaska.

So I shapeshifted into an eagle to fly to the west coast, and then as I reached the sea changed into an albatross.

My wings were getting tired half way to Hawaii, so I changed into a ray for the last leg of the journey, and glided smoothly up to the beach.

Changing back into wolf form I ran up Mauna Kea, Hawaii's tallest peak, and higher than Everest if you follow it all the way to its base under the sea; I of course had started from its salty origins.

I rested on the peak for a couple of hours, before making the return journey back to North Dakota.

Once I've caught my breath tomorrow I'll update you on the current acronyms of North America!

1 comment:

kontaktamig said...

are you a great shapeshifter???

u must contact me andteach me ::D:D
my hghest dream ever :D::D <3<3<<3<3

MSN
iprivat@live.se

epost

anonymperson@spray.se