Monday, April 14, 2008

Nay bras here in Nebraska

US 16: Nebraska

Crossing into Nebraska I preferred to stay to the west of the state, preferring the dry arid conditions to the more humid ones I felt coming from the east.

Like Kansas, Nebraska is in tornado alley so I kept an eye out for them again; didn't see any, so thankful for that.

After taking lunch on the North Platte river I headed into the Wildcat Hills, but didn't see any wildcats about; saw some hills though!

I kept travelling through the Great Plains all afternoon, and camped on the border with South Dakota.

There had been no great events in Nebraska, and maybe that's the way it is there; just quiet living, and good travelling.

2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

wow! What an adventurer you are! I enjoy reading about your travels.

Marc Latham said...

Hi, these are virtual travels, in the form of the greenygrey, but I have travelled a lot too.

Thanks for passing by.